Ticketmaster Tips and Tricks – How to Get the Most Out of Your Ticketmaster Experience
The days leading up to ticketmaster tips going on sale often seem like the most stressful. You’re getting all the info ready, making sure your cards are in Ticketmaster, and making sure everyone you’re planning to go with is on the same page.
But all of that is for naught if you’re not on top of your game when it comes to buying tickets online. So, to help you out, we’ve compiled some tips and tricks for getting the most out of your next Ticketmaster experience.
1. Get the cards you want to use preloaded into your Ticketmaster account ahead of time so that you can type them in fast and efficiently when you’re ready to buy tickets.
Maximizing Your Ticketmaster Experience: Insider Tips and Tricks
2. Create a budget for yourself before the ticket sale starts to avoid getting swept up in “dynamic pricing,” which can make things worse when you’re not able to weed out tickets that are outside your price range.
3. Check Ticketmaster’s website for any alerts they might have about presales before the on-sale date.
4. Keep an eye out for presales that don’t require a credit card.
5. If you’re a verified fan, register for pre-sales to increase your chances of getting into the event early on.
6. Verified fan presales work a little like a lottery system so you’ll need to wait to hear whether or not you’ve been picked up for a pre-sale.
7. Try to refresh your Ticketmaster website every 4 or 5 seconds.